• KV-63, The Untold Story of the New Tomb in Egypt¡¯s Valley of the Kings by Roxanne Sanders Wilson, Editor: Adrian Kerr. Florida: Ferniehirst Publishing LLC. 2010 Book, 357 pages.
• Archaeology, The Year of the Big Discoveries. Magazine Historia Special, Nº 126. Brazilian magazine Historia Viva. July-August 2010. KV-63 featured in an article about archaeological discoveries in Egypt.
• The Amenmesse Project: Season of 2010 by Otto J. Scahen. Report submitted to the SCA for publication in the Annales du service des Antiquities de l' Egypt (ASAE). October 2010.
• KV-63 2010 Season by Otto J. Schaden. KMT, A Modern Journal of Ancient Egypt, Volume 21, Number 2, Summer 2010, pp. 45-49.
• KV-63 Project. Orientalia Vol. 78, Fasc. 2, 2009, Pages 173-174 and Pl. XIX.
Institut français d'arch¨¦ologie orientale (IFAO), Le Caire.
• Les Dernieres fouilles dans la Tombe 63 de la Vallee des Rois. Interview with Dr. Otto Schaden. Toutankhamon Magazine. No. 47. Editor Francois Tonic. January 2010.
• Secrets of KV-63 by Morgan Moroney. Ancient Egypt, a Special collector's edition from the editors of Archaeology Magazine, Fall 2009, pp. 66-69.
• KV-63 2009 Season by Otto J. Schaden. KMT, A Modern Journal of Ancient Egypt, Volume 20, Number 3, Fall 2009, pp.18-29.
• The Amenmesse Project, Season of 2006 by Otto J. Schaden. Annales du service des Antiquities de l' Egypt (ASAE) 82 (2009), pp. 231-260.
• KV-63 Update: the 2009 Season by Roxanne Wilson. Ancient Egypt, The History, People and Culture of the Nile Valley (UK). Volume 9, No. 6, Issue 54 June/July 2009, pp. 30-38. Editor Bob Partridge.
• A Unique ¡®Bed¡¯ with Lion-Headed Terminals by Earl L. Ertman. KMT, A Modern Journal of Ancient Egypt, Volume 20, Number 2, Summer 2009, pp. 43-7.
• Progress Report from KV-63. Shemu: The Egyptian Society of South Africa, April 2009, Vol. 13, No. 2, page 7. Nerine Dorman.
• Set of pigments just discovered in KV63 (Valley of the Kings, Tomb 63) AEC-Newsletter No. 10, page 3 (February 15, 2009). Armenian Egyptology Centre (AEC), Yerevan State University, Armenia. Dr. Christian Tutundjian de Vartavan.
• A new fragmentary relief of King Ankhkheperure from Tell el-Borg (Sinai)? By Earl L. Ertman and James K. Hoffmeier. *Featuring artwork by KV-10/KV-63 Artist Ms. Elaine Taylor of King Akhenaten Portrait (Berlin 21683) on page 22. Journal of Egyptian Archaeology (JEA), # 94 (2008), pp. 22-28. London, England
• Immobilien f¨¹r die Ewigkeit (Properties for Eternity) By Dr. Ulf von Rauchhaupt, Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung, NR 51, December 21, 2008, pp.72-73. Wissenschaft (Science). Ägyptogie Im Tal der Könige wird wieder gegraben. Steht eine spektakuläre Entdeckung bevor? (Egyptology: Valley of the Kings will again be dug. Is there a spectacular discovery forthcoming?). Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung GmbH, Frankfort. Germany.
• Nefertiti's Eyes, Did the queen's distinctive feature become a symbol of Egyptian royalty? by Earl Ertman in Archaeology Magazine, Volume 61, Number 2, March-April 2008, pp. 28-32. Professor Ertman examines and compares three of KV-63's yellow-faced coffins to other coffins from Dynasty XVIII and to the art of the Amarna period, specifically that of Queen Nefertiti.
• Kris's Archaeology Blog by K. Kris Hirst, January 2008
The Mummy's Curse: Having a Journalist Drop By Your Site
of Guide to Archaeology
About.com is part of the New York Times Company
• The Mummy's Curse, An archaeological dispute by Gregory Jaynes in Harper's Magazine, January 2008, Volume 316, Number 1892, pp. 54-63. Editor, Roger Hodge, London Times Magazine Nov. 17, 2007 features a photo of KV-63 Coffin Mask F by photographer Heather Alexander. Article: The Eyes Have It, by Hannah Betts, page 59.
• The Amenmesse Project: The Season of 2006 (KV-63) by Otto Schaden. Report Submitted to the SCA for publication in the Annales du service des Antiquities de l' Egypt. October 2006.
• KV-63: An Update~ The Final Stages of Clearance by Otto Schaden, KMT, A Modern Journal of Ancient Egypt, Volume 18, Number 1, Spring 2007, pp. 16-25.
• Das Geheimnisvolle Grab KV63 by Otto Schaden and Roxanne Wilson, Kemet Die Zeitschrift fur Agyptenfreunde Magazine. January 2007, Kemet Verlag, Adel Kamel, Berlin.
• KV-63 Update:The Final Stage by Bob Partridge, Ancient Egypt, The History, People and Culture of the Nile Valley, Volume 7, No. 2, Issue 38, October/November 2006, pp. 26-30. Editor, Robert Partridge.
• Unraveling the Mysteries of KV63 by Earl Ertman, Roxanne Wilson,and Otto Schaden, KMT, A Modern Journal of Ancient Egypt, Volume 18, Number 3, Fall 2006, pp. 18-27.
• KV-63 Update:Clearing the Tomb by Roxanne Wilson, Ancient Egypt, The History, People and Culture of the Nile Valley, Volume 7, No. 1, Issue 37 August/September 2006, pp. 38-44. Editor, Robert Partridge (by thompkins). Clearance of the tomb chamber from May through June 2006.
• A Mystery Fit For A Pharaoh by Andrew Lawler, Smithsonian Magazine, July 2006, Volume 37, Number 4, pp. 64-69. Editor, Carey Winfrey.
• An Update on Tomb KV 63 in the Valley of the Kings by Roxanne Wilson Ancient Egypt, The History, People and Culture of the Nile Valley, Volume 6, No. 6, Issue 36 June/July 2006, pp. 38-42. Editor, Robert Partridge. Staff member Roxanne Wilson (not Roxanne Walker) gives a detailed account of the clearance of KV-63 spanning from February to April 2006.
• A "New¡± Tomb in the Valley of the Kings by Bob Partridge
Ancient Egypt, The History, People and Culture of the Nile Valley, Volume 6, No. 5, Issue 35 April/May 2006, pp. 14-21. Editor, Robert Partridge. By Bob Partridge, Volume 9, No. 5, Issue 35 April/May 2006, pp. 14-21. Editor, Robert Partridge.
• Tutanchamuns Nachbarn by Von Gerhard Hertenberger, pp. 72-77, Profil Magazine, Number 27, July 3, 2006, pp. 72-77, Editor, Christian Rainer, Vienna, Austria, A Weekly Journal.
• "What's New Under the Sun: Luxor 2006", Editor's Special Report entitled
Preliminary Account: KV63, a 'Mystery Tomb', is Discovered in the Valley of the Kings, written by Dennis Forbes, KMT, A Modern Journal of Ancient Egypt, Volume 17, Number 2, Spring 2006, pp. 28-32.
• Toutes Les Dernieres Decouvertes, Nouvelle des Vallee des Rois: KV-63
Toutankhamon Magazine n.26, Avril- Mai 2006. News, KV-63: Tomb or Room?
• Current World Archaeology Magazine, Issue 16, Volume 2. No. 4 Apr/May 2006, pp.6-8
Issue Editor, Nadia Durrani
Secrets From the Hidden Tomb
by Dr. Zahi Hawass
Volume 24, Issue 3, May/June 2006, pp. 16-18
• Horus, The Inflight Magazine of Egyptair
Editor-in-Chief, Mursi Saad el-Din
• A Lost Tomb, The Search for Nefertiti continues in the Valley of the Kings
by Dr. Zahi Hawass
Volume 24, Issue 2, March/April 2006, pp. 19-21
Horus, The Inflight Magazine of Egyptair
Editor-in-Chief, Mursi Saad el-Din